Portable Gas Oven Roaster Features
The Heatlie Roaster is designed for those who cater for large groups – professional caterers, sporting clubs, schools, and is also ideal for camp sites. This product is available in an enormous 80kg capacity. Heatlie Roasters are manufactured to last a lifetime from durable stainless steel. With no moveable parts to break down during an event, this is the ideal product for caterers.
Portable Gas Oven Roaster Suggested Cooking Times
- Whole pigs – 40kg 4 to 5 hours
- Whole lambs 20kg 3.5 hours
- Whole turkeys 7.5kg 2 to 3 hours
- Whole Snapper 8-9kg 1 to 1.5 hours
- Combination legs of Pork, Rumps etc. 4 to 5 hours
- Vegetables approx. 1 hr
- Allow longer if food is frozen. If food is placed in roasting dishes, rather than directly onto the roasting rack, cleaning is minimised
Portable Gas Oven Roaster Uses
- Food heating and warming, including whole pigs, lambs and turkeys
- Large volume catering
- Popular choice for caterers for on-site food cooking and heating
- Great for catering weddings, parties and other events
- Does not need an electric power source as it runs on gas
Portable Gas Oven Roaster Hire Period
Portable gas oven roaster hire in Brisbane is effortless with our range of food warmers for hire. We offer portable oven hire and oven rental for various periods of time, depending on your needs. Our minimum hire period is 1 day and can be extended to 4 days. Do contact us for enquiries on hire periods longer than 4 days.
If you’d like to hire portable gas ovens in Brisbane, our range is available for collection at our Mitchelton and Samford locations. Delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.