Huski Skid Steer Loader 5SDK5 Features
- Compact and powerful
- Great for limited access applications
- outstanding operator comfort and machine performance
- easy to operate control levers
- rugged frame for the toughest of jobs
- Skidsteer hire includes trailer for transporting which has a standard 50mm ball hitch & 7 pin flat plug. As the combined weight is over 2000kg, the trailer is fitted with electric brakes. Vehicle must have an in-cab brake controller.
- Due to weight limits, only machine & 1 attachment can be transported on the trailer. The hirer must provide a suitable vehicle for the transport of additional attachments. Vehicle must be capable of towing the combined weight.
Huski Skid Steer Loader 5SDK5 Uses
- Construction projects requiring bobcat hire or skidsteer hire
- Builders’ tools and construction equipment
Huski Skid Steer Loader 5SDK5 Hire Period
Looking for bobcat hire in Brisbane? We have skidsteer rental and other construction equipment available for rent. We offer skidsteer loaders for hire, available for various lengths of time, depending on your construction needs. You have the option of skid steer hire for half day (4 hours, same business day) hire, per day hire (24 hours), or per week hire (7 days).
If you’d like to hire a skidsteer loader, bobcat hire and other construction tools, collection is available at our Mitchelton and Samford locations.
Huski Skid Steer Loader 5SDK5 Specifications
Rated Power / r.p.m.
Rated Torque / r.p.m.
Forward, reverse, Variable Speed. Two Hand Lever.
Two Hydrostatic Transmissions with infinitely variable speed
Tested in Australia to handle the toughest conditions
Tipping Load (SAE)
Operating Load (SAE)
Ground Clearance (centre)
Machine Weight (with fuel & std bucket)
Dump Height (dump angle 40°)
Reach Fully Raised (dump angle 40°)
Dump Angle (max.)
Raising Time (full load)
Lowering Time (no load)
Clearance Circle (with bucket)
Fuel Capacity (Litres)