Construction projects are a lot of work. You have to make sure that you have construction equipment and materials for the job. It is important that you use high-quality construction equipment such as excavators, cranes, and even floor sanders to ensure your project is completed on time and without any issues.
Check out our list, and it can go on but we’ll try to put up a checklist that would include some tools and equipment you can easily hire for a much more convenient experience.
An excavator has the added benefit of being able to work in small spaces. It can dig, lift and move things around with its one single arm that comes equipped with a bucket, or other attachment, on the end.
The boom, dipper, or stick and bucket connect to a cab that sits on the rotating house. Most houses can rotate 360 degrees from front to back. Excavators come in either track form or wheel forms for different terrains; the mini version is no exception.
Mini excavators are known for their small size and can be used in a variety of jobs. Some companies group them under the same category as compact excavators, but they each have different specifications that make them unique.
Mini excavators can be useful in a variety of settings including land development, commercial and residential buildings. These include:
- Installing swimming pools and hot tubs
- Demolition of tiny structures
- Repairing sewage pipes
- Chopping down trees
- Remodeling your house
- Landscaping projects
- Roadside installations
- Basic excavating tasks
Take a look at more benefits of mini excavator hire in our last article.
If you are looking for construction equipment hire, floor sanders should be on your list. It is designed to smooth out any surface that needs finishing before painting or other construction projects can begin.
Floor sanders come in a variety of sizes and weights with various voltage capabilities. While they have the same basic function, their construction material varies as construction companies tend to use different construction materials.
The main types of floor sanders include:
- Electric Floor Sanders – Electric construction equipment hire is the most common and cheapest option available for construction projects. It typically comes with a handle, pad (usually made from foam), and power connection cord that hooks into an electrical outlet somewhere nearby or on your construction site. They are usually lightweight construction equipment hire and easy to use, which is why they are the most popular option for construction projects.
- Gas Floor Sanders – Gas construction equipment hire is slightly more expensive than electric floor sanders, but it provides a much smoother finish on uneven surfaces and hard-to-reach areas because it does not require an extension cord or power source nearby like the electric construction equipment hire. It also has better maneuverability which makes them great for construction projects in tight spaces.
- Pneumatic Floor Sanders – Pneumatic construction equipment hire is the most durable and expensive option available for construction projects. They are much heavier in comparison to electric or gas floor sanders, but they provide great results on uneven surfaces that require a lot of sanding.
Additional construction equipment hire that your construction checklist should include is a portable toilet. These are useful during construction projects since they provide a private space for workers who need to relieve themselves without leaving the site and causing any disruptions.
Construction companies use them because of their convenience, affordability, and ability to be transported from one construction project site to another with ease. Portable construction equipment hire can be useful in a variety of construction projects.
Executive Sewer Connect
The Executive Sewer Connect Portable Toilet is a portable toilet for hire that is suitable for high-rise development. It’s very cost-effective and there are no ongoing pumping costs, even if the toilets will be used temporarily in buildings that do not yet have sewage systems installed. For domestic building blocks where chemical toilets can’t reach it easily, this product makes sense because you won’t need to pump the waste out at all after installation – no expensive infrastructure is needed.
You should also include a generator. Even if your construction site has electricity onsite already or near the area that needs construction work done, it is still important to have a backup in case anything happens.
Many construction projects occur during inclement weather conditions when electric power lines are damaged due to storms or when equipment malfunctions.
This is why generators should be part of your construction checklist. They provide a way for construction companies to complete projects even when electricity isn’t available, which can save you time and money in the long run if anything were to happen during an emergency situation with electrical power lines.
Companies should also consider equipment hire that can provide security for construction projects. Construction sites typically have a lot of valuable materials onsite during construction such as expensive machinery, tools, and building material supplies so it is important to protect them from potential theft or damage.
You should consider hiring site fencing for your project. Site fencing can help construction companies keep all the materials onsite safe from potential vandals or thieves by providing a protective barrier.
The list could go on but the above tools and machinery are a great way to complete construction projects with ease. Additionally, we, at Allwell Hire, provide building equipment hire in Brisbane that construction companies can efficiently use for small or big projects.